Here are email links to your U.S. Representatives, Senators and State Legislators.
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!
Email your Senators and Representatives.
Oregon Congressional Representatives:
- U.S. Representative Suzanne Bonamici (District 1)
- U.S. Representative Greg Walden (District 2) – retiring – no email;
- U.S. Representative Earl Blumenauer (District 3)
- U.S. Representative Peter DeFazio (District 4)
- U.S. Representative Kurt Schrader (District 5) He could run in District 6.
- U.S. District 6 – newly adopted district due to Oregon’s population increase.
State Representatives for the Douglas County Area:
- David Brock Smith (District 1)
- Christine Goodwin (District 2)
- Cedric Hayden (District 7)
- To find other district representatives, click here and enter your address in the Find window.
State Senators for the Douglas County, Oregon Area:
- Dallas Heard (District 1)
- Art Robinson (District 2)
- Floyd Prozanski (District 4)
- To find other senators click here and enter your address in the Find window.
Local website Links:
- Douglas County Elections Department
- City of Roseburg
- City of Roseburg Elections Information
- Douglas County Government
- Umpqua Community College
State website Links:
- League of Women Voters of Oregon
- State of Oregon Coronavirus Cov-19 webpage
- Oregon Census Page
- Government: State of Oregon
- Oregon Governor
- Secretary of State’s Office
- Oregon Legislative Information Systems (OLIS)
National website Links:
- Join the League. Download a Membership Form and let us know by an email that you would like to join! And you’ll be glad you did!
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support the work the League does in the community. LWVUV is now a tax-deductible 501(c)(3). Mail your donation check made out to LWVUV, PO Box 2434, Roseburg, OR 97470.
- Keep League efforts going around the state which includes a very active action team in Salem to lobby for your interests by donating to the state League. A donation to LWVOR, 1330 12th St SE, Suite 200, Salem, OR 97302, is totally tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support!