Main Events Coming Up!
- Garden Tour 2022 — Saturday, June 18, 2022. We have next year’s date and now all we need are Gardens! If you know of or have a garden you’d love to share with community friends in June 2022, email Nancy or call her at 541-643-8113.
- Garden Tour 2021 – June 12, 2021 10AM to 5PM, one day only. Tickets are now on sale. Visit our Garden Tour web page to find out where tickets locations and join us for this wonderful community event in beautiful Douglas County.
- Frontier Family Feud: Abigail Scott Duniway and Harvey Scott – This is a musical produced locally that the League is now preparing to offer publicly on stage or in classrooms. Perhaps you would like to help get the word out to schools and other organizations who might be interested in seeing this creative endeavor spread widely. If so, contact us! The 42-minute video is online now!
- Citizen Activism 101 – Making Change Happen – We hope you had the opportunity to attend this very informative and practical presentation by Donna Cohen. June 3, 2021 at 6PM to 7:30PM. Free to the public. Limited no. of participants.
- Century Celebration – we’re celebrating this year too to highlight the lives, work and tremendous sacrifice our forerunners enduring so bravely so that women can vote.
- Also see our Calendar where we post events, webinars, and meeting dates.