Spring Garden Tour 2022
In Winston, Oregon
Saturday, June 18th
10 to 5PM
$15 per person
The Spring Garden Tour 2022 is just around the corner – on June 18, 2022. There are six unique gardens this year in the Winston area to enjoy and be inspired by. Musicians and artists will be at each garden for your enjoyment. The map to the Gardens is printed in the ticket booklet/tour guide. $15 per person, children are free.
When purchasing your tickets, please pay with exact change
Tickets will go on sale on May 16, 2022 at these fine locations:
- While Aways Books, 932 W. Harvard, Roseburg
- My Coffee, 1700 NW Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg
- Umpqua Sweets & Treats, 1016 SE Oak Avenue, Roseburg
- Atom Espresso & Coffee Bar, 20168 N. Umpqua Hwy, Glide
- Central Feed & Supply, 231 E Central Ave, Sutherlin
- The Harvest Store, 501 NW Douglas Blvd, Winston, OR
Umpqua Sweets and Treats will be in Garden A all day
Thank you to the Susan Rudisill Studio for providing the poster design.
Musicians are tuning up now!
- David Morrison – Clarinet
- Whistler’s Mother – Connie Page, vocals, Rick Kreofsky and Mike Fisher, guitar and vocals
- Joe Ross & Friends – Guitar and vocals
- Jeff Havener – Guitar and vocals
- Wylde River – Kathy Vandendoel, flute, Tim Stephanso, guitar, Jeanette Kangas, percussion
- Kim Blossom – Harp & vocals
- Steve Lounsbury – Baroque
- Justus McIntosh – Cello
- Music Students!
Artists are painting, firing, & polishing now!
- Victoria Carnate – Jewelry & Garden Art
- Jenny Gibbs – Metal Garden Art
- Jan Horn – Plen air painter
- Jackie Little Miller – Oil Painter
- Judy Danielson – Watercolor painter
- Bobbi Reinhardt – Impressionist painter
- Camille Collins – Painter
- Lee Howard – Gourd artist