We hope you were able to visit to the Spring Garden Tour 2019 on Saturday, June 15, 2019. It was grand!
This year the Garden Tour hosted five gardens, all in about a ten-mile range. Each garden had something new to share. Music was playing, artists were creating and displaying their work for sale, and food was available. Thank you for bringing your friends and family!
Thank you especially to the Gardeners for working so hard on their lovely gardens in preparation and sharing their gardens for the day with the community. Thank you to all Artists, Musicians, and all Worker Bees!
Thank you to our wonderful ticket outlets!
- While Aways Books, 932 W. Harvard, Roseburg
- Umpqua Sweets & Treats, 1016 SE Oak Ave., Roseburg
- My Coffee, 1700 NW Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg
- Atom Espresso & Coffee Bar, 20142 N Umpqua Hwy, Glide
- Central Feed & Supply, 231 E Central Ave, Sutherlin
View a beautiful poster by clicking on the thumb.
Here’s a few photos from the 2018 Garden Tour. . .
For more information, call our Garden Tour Leader, Nancy, at 541-643-8113.
The Garden Tour is a benefit for the League of Women Voters of Umpqua Valley. Our mission is to provide unbiased nonpartisan election information to Douglas County, Oregon.