Some of the files below are downloadable PDFs or links:
- Local Water Study Report, June 2009
- Local League Homeless Youth Study, 2004
Homeless Teens: Tomorrow’s Burden or Tomorrow’s Citizens?
- Also see the state League’s Education Fund study report LWVOREF Homeless Youth Study (offsite)
- Local Sustainable Communities Study, 2001(58k)
- Diversity and Discrimination Study 1988 (1.2mb)
- Probably in 1982 – a study that allowed support of establishment of Roseburg Urban Sanitary Authority (RUSA).
- A study of Social Services in the Douglas County, Oregon.
- Crossroads in Health Care 2000 – a forum included public, private and veterans’ services.
- A study of county government structure (county charter possibilities).
Also see the state League’s website for state positions on issues.
To be able to read PDFs, you will need to download a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader (offsite). If you don’t already have it, you can download it from here.
• Updated on 5-4-2020