Some of the files below are downloadable PDFs or links:
- Local Water Study Report, June 2009
- Local League Homeless Youth Study, 2004
Homeless Teens: Tomorrow’s Burden or Tomorrow’s Citizens?
- Also see the state League’s Education Fund study report LWVOREF Homeless Youth Study (offsite)
- Local Sustainable Communities Study, 2001(58k)
- Diversity and Discrimination Study 1988 (1.2mb)
- Probably in 1982 – a study that allowed support of establishment of Roseburg Urban Sanitary Authority (RUSA).
- A study of Social Services in the Douglas County, Oregon.
- Crossroads in Health Care 2000 – a forum included public, private and veterans’ services.
- A study of county government structure (county charter possibilities).
Check out the League’s Clearinghouse for more information on League studies from all around the country.
Also see the state League’s website for state positions on issues.
• Updated on 1/16/2021