Give Mom five beautiful gardens, a new winery, and one home for Mother’s Day! Tickets are now on sale for our Saturday, June 16th Garden Tour 2018.
All gardens are within 6 miles of one another in Garden Valley. It’s a lovely thing to do here in Douglas County and it’s affordable too — just $15 per person.
Pick up your Ticket-Brochures at these popular locations:
- While Aways Books, 932 W. Harvard, Roseburg
- Hanson Jewelers, 709 SE Douglas, Roseburg
- My Coffee, 1700 NW Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg
- Munchies, 20142 N Umpqua Hwy, Glide
- The Bagel Tree Cafe and Bake Shop, 228 NE Jackson, Roseburg
- Whitehorse Coffee & Tea Company, 960 Central Avenue, Sutherlin
For more information, call Nancy Farris at   .
The Garden Tour supports the League of Women Voters of Umpqua Valley … and our democracy.