Is Next Saturday, June 18th!
Get your tickets and map to the six beautiful and unique gardens this week!
Tickets are $15 per person, children with an adult are free.
- While Aways Books, 932 W. Harvard, Roseburg
- My Coffee, 1700 NW Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg
- Umpqua Sweets & Treats, 1016 SE Oak Avenue, Roseburg
- Atom Espresso & Coffee Bar, 20168 N. Umpqua Hwy, Glide
- Central Feed & Supply, 231 E Central Ave, Sutherlin
- The Harvest Store, 501 NW Douglas Blvd, Winston, OR
Don’t miss all the artists and musicians in the gardens! There’s art and plants for sale, too!
- Victoria Carnate – Jewelry & Garden Art
- Jenny Gibbs – Metal Garden Art
- Jan Horn – Plen air painter
- Jackie Little Miller – Oil Painter
- Judy Danielson – Watercolor painter
- Bobbi Reinhardt – Impressionist painter
- Camille Collins – Painter
- Lee Howard – Gourd artist
- David Morrison – Clarinet
- Whistler’s Mother – Connie Page, vocals, Rick Kreofsky and Mike Fisher, guitar and vocals
- Joe Ross & Friends – Guitar and vocals
- Jeff Havener – Guitar and vocals
- Wylde River – Kathy Vandendoel, flute, Tim Stephanso, guitar, Jeanette Kangas, percussion
- Kim Blossom – Harp & vocals
- Steve Lounsbury – Baroque group, flute
- Justus McIntosh – Cello
- Mark Barrata – Guitar & vocals
Visit our webpage for more information and photos of musicians.
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Umpqua Valley • Contact us!