Get your ballot to the Drop Site or pop it in the mail (does even need a stamp – just get in in time!). The deadline is 8PM May 18th.
It’s time to figure out who and what to vote for in the May 18 Specials Districts election.
Look for candidate interviews that are being held by The News-Review. Do a search on “candidates” on their main page to find the articles.
- Ballot Drop Site Locations
- Link to governance issues going on in the Legislature.
- Douglas County’s Elections Overview.
- List of candidate filings (contains contact information)
- Current Measures (3) regarding water and sanitary districts