Let’s discuss your view of the #MeToo movement and how it affects you and others around a friendly table of community members.
What positive steps can we take in Douglas County in response to the #MeToo movement?
- Be part of the change.
- Make your voice heard.
- Discuss in a supportive, small group setting, and
- Contribute to the larger conversation
- All genders welcome & open to the public.
Tuesday, March 20
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Umpqua Valley Arts Center
1624 W. Harvard Ave, Roseburg
- This event is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Umpqua Valley.
- The meeting is free and open to the public. Light snacks provided.
- For more information, call 541-672-1914
Download the poster and pass it around!